William Bernard is here!

William Bernard is here!


On Thursday, September 19th at 7:58pm, our son William Bernard was born.  

He is the cutest, most precious gift I have ever laid eyes on.  Having a baby is a profound experience, obviously.  But until you go through it, you're never truly prepared for the magnitude of emotion that runs through your soul (at least, I wasn't prepared for it).  I look at him in awe-- I can't believe that I'm his mom. 

I'll be back in a few days to share the birth story.  Right now, I'm transitioning into my new life of baby cuddles, midnight feedings, smelling his sweet baby scent, and watching for every new little expression.  At some point, I'll finally wash the baby puke out of my hair and get it together.  But until then, I'll be kissing those sweet little baby feet and thanking God for this precious miracle in my arms.

...